Welcome to Kråkenes Lighthouse. Here you can spend the night and experience nature at its best. During summer season, you can be served coffee and cake in the lighthouse cafe. We have open every weekend.
The Stormsuite consists of three rooms on the top floor of the lighthouse. It’s got a living room, dining room, kitchenette, and a bathroom. Max 4 people can stay in the Stormsuite.You must bring your own clean bed linen or You can rent bed linen. You must of course clean before leaving thr accomodation. It is important that you read the information , that You will find in the accomodation. For more information see our booking site.
Prices Per. night:
- NOK 2000,- not member of DNT
- NOK 1700,- if you are a member of DNT
The Stormhouse is the house where the Lighthouse assistant lived with their families. It was built in 1930. It’s a cozy little house, but at the same time, well equipped. On the second floor, you will find a bedroom with 4 beds, two living rooms and Kitchen, both with dining tables and everything you need to make a good meal.
On the third floor, there is two room with a double bed. Both with own toilet room.
On the first floor, you will find a 3 beds room, a shared bathroom with a shower, and a laundry room.
You can bring your own linen, or you can rent with us. You must wash and clean the room/ accomodation before leaving. It is important that you familiarize yourself in the cabin
PRICES 2022, MEMBER OF DNT /NOT MEMBER
- Rom 1 (3 beds) NOK 800,- / 1000,-
- Rom 2 (4 beds) NOK 800,- / 1000,-
- Rom 3 (double beds) NOK 1100,- / 1250,-
- Rom 4 (double beds) NOK 1100,- / 1250,-
- Towels, pr. person NOK 50,-
- Bed linen, pr. person NOK 150,-
- Free cancellation for all bookings up to 5 days before arrival at no cost.
- Ex: A stay on Friday must then be canceled no later than Sunday at 23:59.
- Cancellations made 0-4 days before arrival day are charged in full and must be notified to us as soon as possible.
- Bookings can of course be transfered to another date within 5 days before date of arrival.
- Please send an e-mail to email@example.com and We will try to help you as best as we can.
Cancellation must be done through the online booking site on “my page” or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to attach the receipt.
Link to my page: https://my-page.visbook.com/5552/login?lang=en
INFO RENTING KRÅKENES LIGHTHOUSE
The hole 3rd floor of the lighthouse house has at your disposal. Living room with sofa bed, dining room, bedroom, bathroom with shower and toilet, and a kitchenette. Here can a group of up to 4 people rent. One must bring your own clean bed linen or one can rent bed linen from us. Please do not go up in the suite with outdoor shoes.
The café on the main floor is open from Easter to out August every Saturday and Sunday. From 11.00 to 17.00
located approx. 50 m from the lighthouse and consists of, a kitchen, living room, bathroom w/shower, 2 double bedrooms w/ private toilet and two bedrooms with 3 and 4 beds. One must bring your own clean bed linen or one can rent bed linen from us.
COMMON RULES FOR BOTH HOUSES
- Bed linen located on the beds should not be removed, new linen covers the existing ones
- Used rented bed linen and towel are placed in marked sacks in the laundry- room. Cloths and tea towels are placed in marked basked.
- Garbage is placed in the waste bins in the shed outside the lighthouse, please sort the garbage.
- Please bring all your belongings when leaving, this includes food
- There is limited voltage to the lighthouse, charging electric cars are therefor not allowed
- Please read the cleaning instructions. Washout is not included and we reserve the right to bill you for up to NOK 2000, – if this is not followed.
- Animal are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Driving up to the lighthouse is only allowed for the disabled and for operation. Use parking approx. 5 min. walk from the lighthouse.
- Bring your own food. Grocery can be bought at Raudeberg about 17 km from the Lighthouse.
- Arrival after 16:00, departure before 12:00
- Key you will find in a key box in the shelter outside the lighthouse. For code, call phone no. 0047 929 97 913 or send an email to email@example.com
The Kråkenes lighthouse is located on Norway’s western coast, an area notorious for its harsh weather climate. The lighthouse belongs to the community of Vågsøy, located in the Nordfjord region, Sogn og Fjordane. You will find Vågsøy and its largest town, Måløy, on the map between Ålesund and Bergen. The trip takes 3-4 hours by car from Ålesund, 6-7 hours from Bergen, and about 9 hours from Oslo.
At Kråkenes Fyr you will find the main house with the Storm /bridal- suite, the Stormhouse with 2 double rooms, family rooms with 3 & 4 beds and a weather station. About one km from the lighthouse You will find the small village Kråkenes. It is a wonderful adventure to explore the surroundings on foot. You can walk to the village, and stop by the old boathouses, the chapel with the cemetery, and four cereal mills from the 17 th. century. You might also want to climb up behind the lighthouse and explore stone formations left from the glacial period. There are also lovely spots down at the waterside to watch the beauty of the ocean and get your own fish. The next town with shops and restaurants is Måløy, about half an hour’s drive away from Kråkenes Fyr.
We also recommend taking trips by car to discover the beautiful island Vågsøy and walk along the magnificent beach Refvik and visiting the other lighthouses Skongenes, Ulvesund, and Hendanes Fyr. You might also want to visit other tourist attractions like the specially shaped stone Kannestein rock and the trading center Vågsberget from the 16 th century. Another unforgettable day trip is to drive north to the Stad region and Vestkapp, where you both meet spectacular untouched nature, and lovely beaches like Hoddevik and Ervik surrounded by steep cliffs. You might also be interested to explore the old bunkers and ruins from the second world war at Hovden.
.we want to visit your House for 2 -3 nights in Oktober 2022. Pls revert with available options.
Best regards from Austria
An der Malzmühle 27
T: +43 699 1810 8085
Thank you for your message.
For booking please go to our booking site. Use the link that you find in this site.
Ytre Nordfjord Turlag
Anne Grete Sætren